Re: [Gimp-user] Can't remember where to find this tool...

On 22/02/17 00:02, zukias wrote:
nah, all that does it... blur... it :p
The tool I'm thinking of used to intelligently detect what the
predominant theme was for the local area. For example if the wall was
in the background and I had a bit of hair sticking out, this tool
would make the hair disappear and in its place, it would look like the
wall was there all along.
I'm now beginning to think if it is gimp at all? But Gimp is the only photo
editing software I've ever used. The only other image-related software I've ever
used is Inkscape and I can't imagine an svg-editing based software package would
contain such advanced pixel-image editing functionality.

The resynthesizer plugin, then... but it works on things much bigger than hair...