Re: [Gimp-user] 400 photos to one whit 400 google maps

On 13/02/17 18:58, Bebo wrote:
Please help whit this campaign against waist.

I want to make ONE photo with information of where the different photos where
taking (found)  so a Goggle map is showing, when your have the mouse over the
photo.
It should be like 400 goggle maps - one for each can photo.
I have all the information about the location gps.

How on earth can I do this???

Best

Bebo

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/480/original/daser_alle1.jpg

Really not a Gimp problem. You can probably use the Google API:

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/examples/map-geolocation#try-it-yourself

Using some JavaScript that does:

Can photo coordinates -> Can photo GPS data -> Google API -> Map picture

There can be an associated fee, but at least you would be officially allowed to use the pictures.

Or you can use OpenStreetMap:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/API_v0.6#Retrieving_map_data_by_bounding_box:_GET_.2Fapi.2F0.6.2Fmap