Re: [Gimp-user] Weird forum and layout

This is not a forum, it's a bridge to a traditional mailing list that can
be found here:

Or you can use the archives to see threaded conversations:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list

This website is _not_ run by the official GIMP team - that can be found at
https://wwe.gimp.org.

I suggest you have a look at the official website and check out the user
documentation (help) and tutorials there.