Re: [Gimp-user] Installing Gimp 2.8.20

On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 11:00 PM, Paula Koval wrote:
Hello, All!  I went to the torrent and downloaded Version 2.8.20  Then I
opened it with Torrex Lite torrent opener.  Now what do I do next, please?

Alternatively, I went to the mirror site and looked at the files but could
not find one Install.exe  It is likely that I won't because I am looking
for a DOS file in a Linux program.

Please tell me how to proceed to install the latest and greatest.

You'll have to wait till we release the installer for Windows. That
will happen shortly.

Alex