[Gimp-user] "Use default comment" - how to set the default?

When exporting as .png I noticed an option to include a comment. This is great since this lets me include an
ownership notice! The export dialogue also gives me the option to “Use default comment”. Even better since,
apparently, this will let me include my text automagically in future expoorts, right?  If this is indeed
correct, can anybody tel me where one sets and saves the default comment?