[Gimp-user] CORRECTION

Oops.

Correction:  I said hold down the Alt key to pick a color off your layer
with a paintbrush.  That's wrong.  Use the Ctrl key.  Silly me.  In real
life I do it by reflex, but when typing...

Also:  You can play "connect the dots" with any brush tool, by holding
down the Shift key (yes, that's the right one) to draw a straight line
from the end of your last brush stroke to the center of the current
brush position with a click.  I find this /very/ helpful when following
curves and such.

:o)