Re: [Gimp-user] Can't insert text in text box, draws box but insists on 0 pixels or pts.

On Sunday 17 December 2017 14:21:51 Steve Kinney wrote:

Has anybody seen or heard of the behavior described below
(multi-broken text tool, bizarre 'pencil' tool behavior)?  It's all
new to me.

My first suggestion would be to remove the GIMP, rename or delete the
.gimp file in the /home directory, and install the latest available
version from the repos.  Because I don't /think/ anything external to
the GIMP itself could cause those diverse failure modes.

:o/

I'll do that and advise. Thank you Steve Kinney.