[Gimp-user] Keyboard Shortcuts Not Working In Non-English Keyboard Layout

Have you tried assigning keyboard shortcuts using your setup? Try one
and see if it works, otherwise, do not know.
I've just tried editing the shortcuts, but the dialog box does not respond to
pressing any buttons in Russian layout. When I switch back to English, I can
reassign the shortcuts just fine, but in the Russian layout it just doesn't do
anything.

--
Syros (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)