[Gimp-user] Transparent Photo

Well... so far, so good, but now I'm stuck. I'm stuck at #4 "With the
photo layer "active" etc...
I can't seem to get to the opacity slider... everything was going
smoothly until then. -:o

Yes, not easy for a beginner, Gimp has a steep learning curve.

One thing I suggest is, If you still have traditional Gimp three windows is
enable single window mode.

Gimp menu Windows -> Single Window Mode, then we are on the same basis.

Otherwise it is click in that bar top of the layers dialogue and move the
slider.

A very quick video demo about 2 mins https://youtu.be/GtPxrXeCegg

Any real problems you can always get me as below.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

--
rich2005 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)