[Gimp-user] GIMP 2.9.5 commit 0c9d76d corrupting image layers

Just checking to see if anyone has experienced image corruption on an image open
in 2.9.5. This is a Partha build, latest STD (not Color Corrected version).

See attached screen shot.

Just now I finished my work restoring a family image scan. I copied a layer to a
new image, did some more changes (scale, etc.) then saved it. On returning to
the original multiple layers are corrupted beyond recovery ... beyond recovery.
I attempted to us the history to "go back" but that had no positive affect. In
fact, image layers that had be removed, when restored, were also corrupted. Two
of the eight layers are not corrupted, the remaining six are corrupted, two of
them entirely so.

I know ... I know ... 2.9.5 is not a general release build, still
"experimental," but that any version of Gimp should corrupt an image layer is
beyond alarming.

What should one do in such a situation? I can't replicate this, it just
happened. Report it? To whom?

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/559/original/2017-04-24_21_03_17-Settings.png

--