[Gimp-user] Scale and rotate at same time

If you are happy to use GIMP V2.9.x you can use the Unified Transform tool.

Good morning!

I am working on a project where I have to bring in about 40 different
layers into this project. As I bring them in, I need to put them into
position, by rotating them at different  angles, while they are still
in the scale mode. Apparently, such an action is not allowed. I'm
finding one either rotates them before one scales, or one can't rotate
after one scales. I could always rotate them before hand, but what
good would that do. Due to the fact I don't know what correct angle
there supposed to be at until they are shrunk.

My question is, "can a person manipulate an object by rotating it,
while in the "scale" mode. And if so "how"? If someone could get back
ASAP, I would appreciate it, cause I'm currently working on the
project now! Thanks!

--
programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)