Re: [Gimp-user] gimp 2.8.20 error on libwebkitgtk-1.0-0

"Hi.

I installed the latest windows version of Gimp but encountered errors as
attached

web-page.exe
The procedure entry point _Zdllpvy could not be located in the dynamic link
library c:\program files\gimp 2\bin\libwebkitgtk-1.0-0.dll

.. in libjavascriptcoregtk-1.0-0.dll
... in libpoppler-glib-8.dll
... in libpoppler-glib-56.dll

Any ideas how do solve these?   Tried PC restarted, java versions updated,
uninstalled and reinstalled, spybot S&D scanned n cleaned.      I used to
havec
gimp 2.8.18 with no such issues.

Thanks.!!"

I installed GIMP 2.8.20 today and I'm having the same issue. Does anyone
have a solution?