[Gimp-user] Wacom tablet on Gimp 2.8.20

Can you be more specific?  Does GIMP detect the tablet upon startup,
does it have separate tools associated with the pen/eraser ends of the
stylus, and what exactly (if anything) does it do when you try to use
the tablet with a painting tool in GIMP?

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com

Gimp wasn't recognizing the tablet on startup. I found that if I started Gimp
with the tablet and not the mouse, it was recognized. So I was able to go ahead
and configure the tablet in Gimp and now I no longer have the problem. Sorry
about the lack of details. I keep forgetting that there are no mind readers
there. Thanks very much for the reply.

--
eingram25 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)