Re: [Gimp-user] Who Owns Images Created Using Gimp Tool

On 2017-03-28 04:10 PM, Carol Perkins wrote:
This may sound unnecessary, but...could you please confirm that I am the
owner of the images I have created using this tool and can incorporate them
into my own books which I will be selling commercially.

The answer is of course you can.

When I see this question pop up now and then on the mailing list I always wonder how many people ask Microsoft the same question when they are thinking of using Photoshop.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.