Re: [Gimp-user] Realising Complex xcf Files to jpg Files

File -> Export

your xcf is preserved

On 9/27/2016 7:04 PM, barry_callanan bigpond com wrote:
Hi Gimp List Owner
Please excuse me.
I think that the user list is mainly for adjustments to the open source Gimp software system
which puts my query out of court here.
But I have no alternative.
I am so terrorised by trying to merge or flatten a complex xcf document
out to a jpg file for economic manipulation in general image requirements,
that I wish to appeal for some sort of step by step approach and example
of how this can be done please.
The words in the Gimp manual are just not sufficient for this.
Thank you,