Re: [Gimp-user] Controlling the interface through scripts

John,

Please repost this as a separate post. I suggest the subject: “Scripting in GIMP," rather than as a reply to
this thread. You’ll get more and better responses

BTW: Posting a different topic question to an existing thread is called “thread-jacking” and considered bad
form.

Ross