Re: [Gimp-user] Contrast inadequate with tool descriptions

Am 25.09.2016 um 01:05 schrieb Judy Wilson:
I love this list, have followed it for years, though most is way over my
head, I'm a 73 year old female GIMP lover!

I do a lot of photo editing, and like to change tools rapidly, and want
to learn the keyboard shortcuts. Right now when I mouse over a tool in
the tool box, the pop-up shortcut is white on gray and I can hardly read
it. Is there a way to change this?

Colors and size of the tools are controlled by the theme selected. You
can change the theme in Edit->Preferences->Theme.

If there isn't any theme but the default one, you have to install
additional themes. How to do that depends on the operating system of
your computer. Which one do you use?

Kind regards

        Jan