[Gimp-user] Text scanning

Am a newbie. so, hello all.
How do I scan an a5 and print it as a4?Scanner is HP deskjet 3520 but
cannot find out how to tell GIMP to enlarge to a4. Many thanks.
Richard.

As with everything, it depends. Do not know your OS or Gimp version, guessing
Windows.

If it is a straight scan and print, then I would adjust the print size: Image ->
Print size. This does nothing to the image just tells the printer the size to
print. Obviously start off with a decent scanning resolution, 300 ppi or
greater.

Something like this: http://imgur.com/q21uU8s allow a bit for margins, set the
width to 209 mm or a little less.

Otherwise, you might want to do a bit of editing or ... maybe scan and size like
this

https://youtu.be/yV_QMuboDPY  about 5 minutes.

--
rich2005 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)