Re: [Gimp-user] Business Report of GIMP

On Fri, 2016-09-16 at 11:33 +0200, Anna-Barbara Winzeler wrote:
Dear Community,

Swiss Journalist here. I am currently doing a reserach about Adobe's
CC-policy and its influence on the users. My thesis includes a shift
independent alternatives (which includes GIMP) and so I was looking
for
buisness reports of GIMP (since 2012 if possible), but I haven't
found
anything (which is a kind of a compliment if you want so).

Hi Anna-Barbara,

there are no business reports because GIMP is not a business :)

Can you help me? I know this isn't an "user"-question at all, but I
couldn't find any other way to contact anyone in this company.

There is no company behind GIMP, just a bunch of volunteers.

And yes, I know that you say you don't want to develop a photoshop-
killer.

In fact, the goal is world domination... kidding :)

Kind regards,
Anna-Barbara

Ps. I'm only writing stories in german, so please excuse my bad use
of
the english language.

Alles gut! Your English is just fine.

Regards,