From: gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of Zbig <forums gimpusers com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 12:16 AM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Cc: notifications gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] How to scan scan under Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.5

[ . . . ]
After the new installation of GIMP 2.8.18 no menu create - from Scanner can be
found.

Could you understand why?

The printer and scanner work without problems.

Best regards Zbig

--
Zbig (via www.gimpusers.com/forums<http://www.gimpusers.com/forums>)
Forums - gimpusers.com<http://www.gimpusers.com/forums>