[Gimp-user] GIMP 2.9 Nightly - Plugin Errors

I normally use Partha's GIMP 2.9 builds, but I decided to try the Nightly builds
of 2.9 for a change. Long story short, no 3rd party scripts load.
All of my older scripts & the Resynthesizer scripts return
"Failed to execute child process (No such file or directory)"
to the console when GIMP tries to load them.
My newer scripts oddly return
"(Exec format error)"
instead, as if they're not proper plugins.
Finally, the Resynthesizer .exe plugin loads fine.
I understand the Partha builds are a bit modified, but surely loading some
simply Python plugins shouldn't be a problem, right?

--
FierySwordswoman (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)