Re: [Gimp-user] How to copy adjustments from image to image?

On 30/10/16 00:52, gimpuser_steve wrote:
Hi. I have several images which will need the same adjustments -- the same exact
brush strokes for example.  I've completed all the adjustments for the first
image, and I'd like to save time if possible.  If I was working in Lightroom, I
could just copy and apply all the adjustments from one image to the next.  Can I
do this in GIMP?

Thank you.

If the adjustments are brush strokes, then do the brush strokes on a separate layer, and copy the layer to the other images (which can be done by drag and drop).