[Gimp-user] Toolbars stuck together

Somehow my toolbars have joined up. Used to have them on the left and
right hand side of the single window mode - now they have joined and I
can't find a way to separate them again. I have uninstalled and
reinstalled but that did no good.
Help please
Thank you

No good re-installing over-and-over without deleting/editing your gimp profile.

The easiest method is start from scratch

Edit -> Preferences -> Window Management -> Reset Saved Windows Positions to
Default Values

I recently made some short videos on installing in Windows.

This on on setting up Gimp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQz0zCyVFJU

only 4 minutes

Prevent it happening again?  Lock tabs to docks, see

https://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-concepts-docks.html

--
rich2005 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)