Re: [Gimp-user] Alpha mode

On 10/15/2016 03:25 PM, Pippi wrote:
I'm a beginner and usually use Gimp to change jpg's to png's.
When I tried to change the attached image, I had some leftover white.
I inverted image> changed to alpha channel>fuzzy select> cut.
I cannot  fuzzy select all the little detailed white sections, that were
leftover.
Is there something different I can do, to get the entire image transparent?

That sounds like a simple problem, but the intended attachment did not
make it through and that makes it hard to tell exactly what the problem
is.  Try again?

:o)