[Gimp-user] Custom Script UI

Something like this:

register(
    'new-image',
    'Creates a new image','Creates a new image',
    'Myself','Myself',
    '2012',
    'Create new image',
    '',[],[],
    newImage,
    menu='<Image>/File/Create/'
)
This script will run without showing up a dialog, and will even run if
no images are open in Gimp.
Yeah.
Pip could work...
No it won't. It's not included in Python 2.7.5, and I can't install it into
GIMP's python because it's missing too much of the standard library.
Don' t speak to fast, and check the
/lib/gimp/2.0/interpreters/pygimp.interp file in the Gimp install
tree.
You can very likely switch to your own 2.7.x. Of course, you'll end up
writing scripts that only you can use :)
How can words on a screen be spoken too fast? Did you read them too fast?
-Anyway, no, I can't switch over to my own 2.7.X as the file can't be modified.
The proper way to do that would be to replace GIMP's python.exe and pythonw.exe
with links to the desired ones.
Even if it's possible, I'm pretty sure it'd lose the all-important gimpfu
module.

--
FierySwordswoman (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)