From: yky <forums gimpusers com>
Date: 2016-10-08 4:41 GMT+02:00
Subject: [Gimp-user] GIMP automatically associates with JPEG
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Cc: notifications gimpusers com

I'm running Windows 8.1 Pro with GIMP 2.8.18.

Every time I launch GIMP, it automatically associates itself with JPEG. If I
open IrfanView and change the association there. The association is good
until
the next time I open GIMP. Then, JPEG is associated with GIMP again.

I have checked preferences but found nothing about file association.

How to stop GIMP from automatically associating itself with JEPG? Any help
will
be greatly appreciated.

--
yky (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)