Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 1:34 AM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Cc: notifications gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] How to Open Pdf File?

Sorry, You are right I should have explained the problem not my frustration. My
PDF file is a collection of layered  text, line work,  .jpg, and transparent
.png images.  My local printer says he cannot print it and it needs to be
flattened. I just started using GIMP so I though if I could load the file then maybe I could do something with it so my printer could print it for me. Only
one printer in town so I am kind of stuck.

Many Thanks, Clipper

--
Clipper (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)