Re: [Gimp-user] plug-in-metadata-decode-exif

* Helmut Jarausch <jarausch skynet be> [11-30-16 11:24]:
Hi,

for loading a raw image into Gimp, I'd like to use the nufraw plugin which
allows for 16 bit color depth import.
When running this plugin I get an error message

Calling error for procedure 'plug-in-metadata-decode-exif':
Procedure 'plug-in-metadata-decode-exif' not found.

Does anybody know what to do about this?

maybe, appears from what information you gave that the plug-in is not
where gimp expects it to be.  Move the plug-in or tell gimp where to find
it.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2      Registered Linux User #207535
Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo            @ http://linuxcounter.net