Re: [Gimp-user] Any plans to improve TIF support?

On 11/22/2016 05:02 PM, rpdayton wrote:

Not sure if I should post this as a bug, thought I'd check here to
see if maybe there is just a setting somewhere buried in a menu that
I should change. I tried GIMP several years ago as a TIF
viewer/handler, but it could never print tif files without
critically crashing gimp.

As the file ceases to be a TIFF file in GIMP, it is quite curious if
this only happened with TIFF files. Have you tried this with images
imported from other file formats?

You should file it as a bug and attach a sample file.

--
Regards,
Michael