Re: [Gimp-user] drag and drop

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 3:12 PM, Ofnuts <ofnuts gmx com> wrote:
On 05/11/16 03:08, Jehan Pagès wrote:

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 3:32 AM, Mark Morin <mdmpsyd gwi net> wrote:

Works fine on my windows 10 64bit using Partha's 2.9  build. Drag the
image file over the icon and I see "open with ....."

I see several messages saying it works using Partha's build. Does it
mean it does not work using the upstream build from gimp.org? If so,
do we have to do something to have this working out of the box on our
official build, and could you tell us what, please?
Thank you.

Jehan

Works OK on XP with the "official" builds...

Thanks.

Jehan