[Gimp-user] Tablets won't draw. Multiple tablets that otherwise work fine.

PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING

https://youtu.be/5SN_7LnRsWw

The mouse can draw just fine. The tablet pen can use the menus and select tools
just fine. But when I try to draw with the tablet, THIS happens. It's like the Y
axis breaks when I'm drawing, and what doesn't really show up is that it looks
like I'm right clicking every few seconds, the menu pops up. Sometimes it even
starts panning. I'm not pressing either button. I've tried this on two separate
tablets, it has to be some setting within GIMP.

Please help *puppy dog eyes*

--
KesonaFyren (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)