Re: [Gimp-user] Heavy Metal design cover contest made with the GIMP

On Wednesday 18 May 2016 12:22:14 Marco TĂșlio Vilela wrote:

Hi, Everybody! How are you?
My hobby is to draw on my pen tablet and I use only free software
programs (GIMP, Medibang, Krita) ito draw my works.
Please, check my drawing on my gallery at DeviantArt.
Thank you by your time and attention!
Best wishes,
Tulio Vilela
http://tulio-vilela.deviantart.com/art/King-Barbarian-Wolf-and-His-Wiv

Thats quite decent stuff, but I was hesitant to click on it at first, I
don't know as it was spam or a keylogger installer.

gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list gnome org
List membership: