Re: [Gimp-user] Problem with RAW image conversion

On 14/05/16 23:26, SteveDee wrote:
On a recent install of The Gimp, the image I see when open with Gimp (OK, it
uses Ufraw) has difference colour cast after I click OK and the opens in Gimp.

OK, so this is the very same image file opened in Gimp with two different methods? But in the second case, where is this "OK" button?

Its not totally clear which version of The Gimp is installed (see notes below):-

Help>About tells the truth.