----Original Message----
From: forums gimpusers com
Date: 27/03/2016 06:27
To: <gimp-user-list gnome org>
Cc: <notifications gimpusers com>
Subj: [Gimp-user] Gimp Font List or remove unwanted fonts

Try it my way (it works for Windows - so maybe also for Mac).

Find the file fonts.conf (... / etc / fonts /)

Replace lines:

<dir>/Library/Fonts</dir>

on the path to the fonts in Gimp - I guess:

<dir>/Users/your_user_name/Library/Application Support/GIMP/2.
8/fonts</dir>

and should be in Gimp without system fonts (only the fonts directory
Gimp)

--
MareroQ (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)