[Gimp-user] Apologies but need help again

  I apologize for re-asking for your help but I have been having computer problems and it somehow erased
earlier answers. My original question dealt with my difficulty using Gimp text boxes. I could get them to
appear on a map I am doing but could not apply text nor could I get the editor function to work. I hope some
of you may remember your original answers, they appeared promising and this time I will print copies of the
answers since I can't seem to trust WIndows 10. :)?