Re: [Gimp-user] confirm 2a3825098e54d3a429da74d094c0460ac6cb01e1

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 10:29 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:

It's also a somewhat outdated mailing list name, because the project
has been known as Gutenprint for quite a long time now.

Alex

Humm, is there now a Gutenprint-devel list?

No, there isn't one. I only pointed that out because the lists's name
might confuse someone into thinking that the list is maintained by
GIMP developers. The Gutenprint team did not complete the rebranding
for some reason, so there are some "loose ends" (if I may say so).

Alex