[Gimp-user] Changing the brush sizes

How do you change the sizes of a brush? I knew but have been away from
gimp
for a little while and my memory not so good, now I can't remember
what it
is. Looking forward to hearing from the helpful users of gimp. I'm
using 2.8
Alternatively you could use the short-cut keys '[' and ']' to make the brush
smaller and bigger respectively. Use the shift key in combination with these
keys to increase the amount of change in the brush size.

--
programmer_ceds (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)