Re: [Gimp-user] Cropping

Look for the tool icon that looks like a large X-acto blade knife. Click and drag in the picture to select
the part you want. Once you release the mouse button, the edges and corners of the selected area are
click-and-drag-able for fine adjustment. Hit enter when satisfied to accept changes. Then choose “File” menu,
“Overwrite <name of file>” which will replace the original (NOT UNDOABLE!) or “File” menu, “Export as …” and
choose your options and locations in the resulting dialog.

Ross