Sent: Friday, July 08, 2016 12:21 AM
To: gimp-user-list gnome org
Cc: notifications gimpusers com
Subject: [Gimp-user] Space 49 small images around a circle?

I'm designing the image to print on a CD.

In this image, I'd like to arrange 49 copies of a small image evenly around a
circle.

I'm a relative newbie, using GIMP 2.8.16 on Windows 10.

Thank you very much!

PS: I see a script for arranging text around a circle, but need to finish this
CD before such a learning curve. :)
If GIMP would display polar coordinates instead of rectangular, it might not be
too hard to do this by hand. I guess I could try making a spreadsheet to
generate the x,y coordinates. :) Probably GIMP has easier way(s) to do this, and
I can learn something about GIMP too!

--
billlee (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)