Re: [Gimp-user] Send to back???

This might not be what you are looking for, but it may help:

https://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-using-selections.html#gimp-using-selections-moving

----Original Message----
From: darryljbaker yahoo ca
Date: 24/02/2016 20:48
To: "gimp-user-list gnome org"<gimp-user-list gnome org>
Subj: [Gimp-user] Send to back???

Hi, I am probably not sending this to the correct forum but maybe I
will find someone who knows the answer.  I am trying to send a
selection behind another part of the image.  In other graphics programs
all you have to do is select "send to back" and viola.  I don't
understand why the gimp developers could not make their program just as
intuitive.  Can you please tell me how to do this in GIMP or direct me
to the people who have the answer.
Thank you, Darryl