[Gimp-user] London/Harrow calling...

Hi all.

The Libre Graphics Meeting 2016 is rapidly approaching and we need to
get our act together to rent the usual gimp-appartment.

If you are a london resident and if you happen to know of an appartment
where 8-12 people could reside in the weeks surrounding 15-18 I'd love
to hear from you. The closer to the Harrow Campus of the University of
Westminster the better.

Note that there are funds available, we don't expect to be hosted for
free...  :)

It would be really great to get some help here   :)

Thanks,
         Simon

--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/