Re: [Gimp-user] A better way to close a path where an end node is on top of a start node

Simon Budig (simon budig de) wrote:
ugajin talktalk net (ugajin talktalk net) wrote:
Simon - I don't see how this will work in the scenario described.

We're talking about programmatically constructing a stroke within a
vectors object, that has its end node placed on the start node and then
is supposed to be closed. right?

Sorry, I forgot to add that I tested this with a version where I have
changed how moveto/cubicto/closepath work, i.e. for you the order of the
coordinates might be different (and I promptly discovered a bug in my
changes).

But the closepath-optimization is in the older gimp versions available
as well and should work the same for you.

Bye,
         Simon

--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/