This is how it looks when I install it as per the github readme -

[image: Inline image 1]
ᐧ

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 11:51 PM, Kevin Payne <paynekj hotmail com> wrote:

*From:* gimp-user-list <gimp-user-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of
Praveen Baratam <praveen baratam gmail com>
*Sent:* 27 December 2016 08:20
*To:* GIMP Users
*Subject:* [Gimp-user] HiDPI Displays

Hello everyone,

I am trying to use GIMP 2.8 on Windows 10 with HiDPI display (XPS 13
Infinity Display - 3200x1800). GIMP has been my long term work horse but
now its almost unusable. I tried installing the gimp-hidpi theme also but
it is broken on Windows.

Please help.

Thank you.

--
Dr. Praveen Baratam
<https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list>

Which exact version of GIMP are you using (2.8.???) and where did you get
this so-called gimp-hidpi theme?

Kevin

--
Dr. Praveen Baratam