[Gimp-user] Rotate Issue

The first few times I used the rotate tool, it did what I expected--rotated the
entire image. The last few times, though, it's been cutting off part of the
image when I preview it before rotating it (picture 1), and when I actually do
rotate it, it shows only a small piece of the full image--less than it even
showed in the preview. I've tried making the canvas larger, but nothing I do
seems to make a difference. It's especially weird because it did work before!

Thanks for any suggestions!

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/409/original/Screen_Shot_2016-12-28_at_12.20.15_PM.png
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/410/original/Screen_Shot_2016-12-28_at_12.20.56_PM.png