Re: [Gimp-user] resize image for website

* nachoman <forums gimpusers com> [12-25-16 06:41]:
I want to resize the an image to put on a website, however when i scale the
image the layer doesnt scale so it leaves a bunch of white space in my image
when I export. I want the whole image dimensions to be changed how can I do
this? I've tried experiment different layer commands but they dont seem to be
doing anything for me.

If Anyone could help me with this your awesome. :)

Just guessing from your statement, but scale the "image", not a layer.

In the main menu:  Image > Scale image.

:o)