Re: [Gimp-user] take email address off mailing list

Hi Lynn,

please see the links at the footer added by the mailing list, namely:

Go there and follow the instructions to unsubscribe.

Otherwise note that using https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_caps is considered
akin to shouting on the Internet and should be avoided.

Sorry to see you go and good luck in the future.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 17:05:42 -0500 (EST)