Re: [Gimp-user] Change canvas size fill with option

On 12/12/2016 09:08 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
I'm using GIMP 2.8.18.

I thought a nice feature would be to add "Create a New Image" to resize
canvas options (and specifically the "Fill with:" options -- background
color, foreground color, white, transparency).

Right now it forces transparency if you're using an alpha channel and you
must paint.  And if there are pixels at the edge of the new transparent
area which fall within the threshold of the paint bucket, it spills over.

Sorry... but I don't get what you are describing.

Can you make a list of steps you currently have to do to achieve what
you want, and a list of steps you'd like to do instead?

--
Regards,
Michael