Re: [Gimp-user] Registration

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 10:09 AM, strifemit1 wrote:
Hi

I registered on the forum a few days ago but never got the email (even though it
said it was successful) so I registered with different details because it was
impossible to contact anybody.  Is it possible to get my original registration
details?

Extra - Have you considered the difficulty for older people with your security
code?  It is really difficult to read and I am not a robot.

We do not have an official forum. This is a mailing list, an entirely
different thing with an entirely different group of admins. Someone
created a way to post messages to this list from gimpusers.com where
you appear to have registered. This does add confusion for both older
and younger people. We hope that the issue will be resolved somehow by
whoever runs gimpusers.com.

Alex