[Gimp-user] Export Problems

I have created an image with text and saved it as .xcf file.  I also
export as .jpg and no problem. I load it to my slider in WordPress and
it is perfect.

Now I have created another image the same size with text albeit
similar but different fonts.  I saved as .xcf file and then exported
it as .jpg file.  I can look at it on paint.net but the text
disappears when I load it into wordpress media.

Any ideas please?

intro 1 works but intro 8 is the problem.

I have solved this dilemma.  Have to assume that WordPress maintains some links
and when I changed the name and reloaded it - it worked.  Assume it was still
looking at the original image which didn't have any text.

--
strifemit1 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)