[Gimp-user] Create - Logo - Text Circle problem - Error screenshot available

Hi, This is my first post. I joined because I am a new user, just downloaded
GIMP last week. I am having trouble with the "Create - Logo - Text Circle" .
It's weird, sometimes it works fine, and other times it gives me an error
message even though I am trying to get it to make a circle of similar text
(addresses).

I am attaching a screenshot of the error. I am using Windows 10, and whatever
the newest GIMP version is, since I downloaded it last week :)

Thank you, and sorry for the simple question.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/348/original/GIMP_error.JPG

--
TentaclesAndCupcakes (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)